Fu2rman on Sports and Society: NFL Saturday
Google

Saturday, January 15, 2005

NFL Saturday


So far, so good.

Now that my emotions, and my Chargers! are out of the picture.

The Steelers, as I predicted beat the Jets, barely. But hey, a win is a win.

Gotta say, the Jets did well down the stretch, I can't believe they beat the Chargers, and then forced overtime against the Steelers! Good job J-E-T-S!

The Rams got their asses handed to them by the Falcons, just like yours truly said, before the game. Well, actually, I just said, Falcons beat the Rams.

I think I can say, without a doubt, I have redeemed myself.

Damn it's hard to be The Fu2rman!

Always right, loved by all, and pretty damn good-looking!

Now to go back, and tell you again my picks for tomorrow...

Pats over Colts
Eagles over Viks

Basically if you want to bet an upset, take the Viks and the points, 8 1/2 last time I checked. The Eagles could get a suprise like the Steelers got from the Jets, but I still think the Eagles win. But maybe not by 8 1/2.

Patriots Colts are like 1 1/2 points, I don't think it matters who is the favorite. Pats are going to have to score like crazy, Dillon and Brady and his receivers are going to have to go off. Which I think they will. And again, Peyton, in the cold, outside, even with the Pats weak secondary, go with the Pats.

I hope I'm wrong here, hating the whole Boston sports scene and all!

On the Boston topic, good news, Yanks are having a great offseason, and the Bo Sox?
Not so much......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home