Fu2rman on Sports and Society: One More Nominee For Stupid Owner
Google

Monday, January 03, 2005

One More Nominee For Stupid Owner



Art Moreno! C'mon down!!!

Are you serious? The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim?

Well that just rolls off the tongue!

What a proud moment for Orange County, and Anaheim!

Mr. Moreno doesn't think you are worthy of carrying a pro sports team moniker!

My first thought is 'Fuck off, just move the team to LA if you want an LA team!'

But, again, I grew up with this team.

I have said before, I gave up on them in '95, but I have quietly, inside, been pleased with their progress.

They won a World Series, defeating my favorite Yankees in the process. I was actually almost not sad about the Yanks not winning a championship that year. I didn't root openly for the Angels, that whole '95 fiasco and all.

So I couldn't be on the bandwagon.

But I was just starting to think I could like the Angels again, they seemed to be doing some things right, they are interested in signing some great players, they are interested in winning, and that is what it is all about!

Put a team together to win, you don't need the biggest superstar out there, just the best group of players!

This is nowhere more evident than in baseball!

But if this jackass, Morales, wants to be an LA team, go to LA!

Again, Mr. Moreno,

YOU NEED TO DISCUSS THESE THINGS WITH THE FU2RMAN BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION!!!!

Damn, it's good to be a Yankee fan!!!! 'Cause, again, I hate the Angels!!!

Hey Dodgers!

Moreno wants your market, ours is open, let's trade stadiums!

It goes down like this, fire DePodesta, hire me, and the Anaheim Dodgers will be kicking the hell out of the Los Angeles Angels in 2 years!

I guarantee it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home