Fu2rman on Sports and Society: A Couple Quick Notes
Google

Saturday, January 08, 2005

A Couple Quick Notes

About the Lakers-Theoretically you're right about Rudy T, but he's not running the team.

Kobe is!

And if he doesn't listen to what Kobe has to say, he'll go the way of Phil and Shaq. It may not be out there that this is Kobe's idea, but it must be if Rudy T is so 'open-minded.'

This is why I kept saying the Lakers made the wrong choice! Not that Shaq was a great choice, but it was better than Kobe.

About Vince Carter-Bahb my friend, you nailed this one. I'm even suprised anybody was on hot on him 3 years ago. He was suposed to be better than Jordan, and yes, loads of endorsments because of it. I never actually paid much attention to him, he played for a damn foreign team for god's sake! But I have been hearing for at least 3 years that he was a bust. Not that he was a bad player, just barely a superstar, and never even close to Jordan. Well anyway, you said it great.

I still want to hear your thoughts on the LA Angels!

As for the Dodgers-DePodesta is going after Derek Lowe? He was 14-12 last year with a 5.42 ERA! He struggled most of the year, I prayed he lined up with the Yankees whenever they played Lowes Red Sux.

At least they held onto Odalis Perez! Just kidding, he isn't that bad, but in 31 starts he went 7-6, 13 decisions in 31 starts! I think Lowe had 34 starts. Perez had a decent ERA at 3.25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home