Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Well How About This
Google

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well How About This



I was pretty damn close about Baseball's off-season!!

On December 7th I predicted Pedro would be a Met, Yanks would sign Carl Pavono and Randy Johnson.

Hey look at that! Pedro is a Met, and Pavono and Johnson are in pinstripes.

Damn I'm good!

I did miss one though.

I said Beltran would be a Yankee, he signed with the Mets. So I was right about New York, I was only wrong about the stadium.

Have fun out on Long Island Carlos!

Now let me say, I'm happy about the Yanks off-season, add Tony Womack to 2nd base, Tino Martinez to 1st, Jeter at SS and A-Rod at 3rd. We have Bubba Crosby as the backup out-fielder, Matsui, Bernie, and Sheffeild from left to right. Then the DH comes down to any OF, (esp Bernie) and of course Giambi. Giambi will play some 1st base, and that would make Tino the DH.

I am very happy to see Tino in pinstripes again! He had a great year with Tampa Bay last year, but he's a Yankee damn it! Remember 2001!!!

I would love to have Brian Cashman's job, but we are totally on the same page, so I guess he is doing a good job...

Angels and Dodgers-

Call me! I'll fix you right up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home