Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Re: The Best Thing The Lakers...
Google

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Re: The Best Thing The Lakers...

Bahb, your last post was nicely said!

I don't want to sound like I'm sucking up to Bahb here, because when it comes down to it, if we disagree, I'm always right!

Bahb mentioned being arrogant, he is.

I'm the humble one.

I'm always right, and look how humble I am!!

But, I will attest to this, Bahb has been an Odom fan for a long time. I remember when it was announced that Odom would be calling Staple Center home again for the LA 'A' team this time, Bahb was going on about the greatness of Odom. He said everything he said in his post and more.

I don't know if he's right, I have not followed Odom's career.

But I do hope he's right.

Bahb's comment about Odom being without ego, brilliant, frankly. Name another player of Odom's caliber that is not demanding to be recognized as a marquis player.

This is why after LA's win against the Cav's, I stated that the Lakers looked like a team again.

With or without Kobe? I went without, scroll down, check it out.

Now I'll add, wouldn't it be great to see Kobe sent packin'?

I will say one more time, Jerry Buss is nutjob for putting his team in the hands of Kobe Bryant!

Bahb, damnit! Please be right about this!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home