Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Does This Piss anyone Else Off!!!
Google

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Does This Piss anyone Else Off!!!

This may not seem on the surface to be sports related, but trust me, it is!

I was at the store buying some things, just the basics, beer, chips, aspirin, you know, whatever. It was a Sav-on, so I was ready to be in and out in a matter of minutes. I get in line, 4 people in front of me, when, oh my god, this woman breaks out her freakin' checkbook!!!

Who in the hell writes a check in this freakin' day and age?

Everybody takes ATM cards, and the money comes from the same freakin' place! Not to mention the Visa/MC checkcards!

I hate these people, get a freakin' clue! And I love most woman, but notice, it is always a woman guilty of this crime,
yes, crime!

Let me give you the sports angle real quick, so you see the importance of this issue.

Picture this,
it's halftime, you're out of beer and chips, you lose at rock-paper-scissors, so you're off to the store!

See what I'm getting at?

Literally, checkbook lady took as long as 3 other people in front of me. Up until now, I would say writing checks in line is bad ettiquete. But from this point on, the checkwriting thing in line is just plain
rude.

I say from now on, let's call these rude people on it!

Let them know, in a nice way, how totally freakin' rude they are being, and to break out the plastic card that the same bank that let them have a checkbook issued them!

Are you with me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home