Fu2rman on Sports and Society: This Is Why I'm Here
Google

Friday, September 09, 2005

This Is Why I'm Here


Many of you have watched the progression of the Fu2rman Blogs, first with Speaks, and then it shifted to Sports, and now evolved into Sports and Society.

Well this is the perfect post the show how the two are related.

<<
This is Kanye West.

First he is a 'rapper' and not very impressive at that, but that is what they call him.

If you listen to his stuff, he sounds kinda like if you took a guy that was supposed to sing sissy little
boy band songs, but you made him throw around the 'N'-word, and pretend to be 'hard'.

If you look at this picture you'll get what I mean.

This guy couldn't find edge if Public Enemy, Ice T and NWA had him
surrounded.

But somehow, he's popular.
Whatever...

At a telethon last week, he called GW Bush out as a Racist. Fine, he's allowed to do that, especially since
he and Celine Dion would make a much better duet that he and Li'l Kim.

I'm getting to my point,
seriously.

The NFL decided to stick with West as part of their kick-off show to start the NFL season. Fine, he should appeal to the sissy little Boston/New England fans, but Raider Nation?
I don't think so.

Well I was wrong about one thing.

And this is my point that I said I would get to.

Freddie Prinz Jr. announced they were cutting away to Los Angeles for Kanye's performance.

The Foxboro crowd booed West through most of his set.

I freakin' love that!

Of course there is no audio, as the audio was from LA, and the boos were in the stadium where they would
eventually play some football.

But I hope Kanye West is one
crappy wanna-be rapper that is on your list of do-not-buys.

He is mine, and really, not only because I won't put money in his pocket to afford him the opportunity to be an idiot out in the public eye, but because he is little more than a packaged product, that took off. He made the mistake of thinking he had something to do with it.

This guy is one of my most recent examples of,
if you get it on the radio, sheeps will buy it.

Chuck D where are you? These new 'rappers' must make you
ill,
sellouts all of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home