Fu2rman on Sports and Society: You Shoulda Bet Clippers Dominate LA
Google

Saturday, April 16, 2005

You Shoulda Bet Clippers Dominate LA

Here is a comment, in case you didn't read it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fu2man,

I'd like to see you keep a score card on yourself. Make your calls and then check off all the ones you got right. This way the rest of us can use your blog as research before we place our bets in Vegas.

First, how dare you. I am never wrong.

Second, you post anonymous?
ya chicken.

I'm kidding


I'm not
always right, just most of the time.

OK, the comment was in regard to the Clippers finishing with a better record than the Lakers.

I was saying I called it, now he wants to go to Vegas and profit from my brilliance in the realm of sports.

SON OF A......Why didn't I think of that!

Oh wait,
I did, and so did Vegas, they call it a spread.

I can usually tell you who's going to win, but I don't watch the spread. I posted on this some time ago, some guy was pissed because one of my NFL playoff picks didn't beat the spread. I told him, tough shit, I never mentioned the freakin' spread, why weren't you paying attention?

Having said that, a good bet would have been based on this prediction from Dec. 5th '04.


2) LA Clippers finish with a better record than the
LA Lakers. Sorry Kobe, you showed time and time again that you couldn't win without Shaq. Every time he was out hurt with his bad wittle piggy, your team lost.


I hear Vegas takes bets on anything.

As of today, Clippers are one game ahead of the Lakers, with only three games remaining.

Clipps play a really bad New Orleans team
twice, once at home once on the road. They also play Houston in Houston, they lose that one.

Lakers play Dallas at home,
lose, then in Golden State, and in Portland, they'll drop one of these.

I also predict Kobe has some BS injury, probably at home against Dallas, so he won't have to go on the road and finish this embarrassing season with his team.

Final Standings

Clippers 37-45
Lakers 35-47

Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a f#@%.....

--Thanks to the movie FRIDAY for such a great line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home