Fu2rman on Sports and Society: I Would Like To Add Someting To The "Gay" Topic
Google

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I Would Like To Add Someting To The "Gay" Topic

I've had a myriad of emails about the gay topic.

Some saying what insensitive bastards we are, and others saying how much they hate gay people.

I don't think any of them get it!

We don't hate gay people, live and let live I say. But to a
straight guy that is acting like a girl, it's the perfect insult!

Like Bahb, all sad about being wrong about some of his predictions, while the Fu2rman is always right!

He put up his thoughts from 1/8 on Rudy T. hoping to show The Great Fu2rman that he still has it.

I never thought he lost it.

See under normal circumstances, I would say he's
being a little bitch!

But that would be a gay referance.

Now I have to be a little PC, so as not to piss off any more readers, and not encourage any gaybashing, homophobic closet butt pirates.

Just to be clear, a man that is
homophobic, is a man in the closet.

Like Mr. Rickter, or Mrs. Piazza, what is Mike's title now?

How many times have you heard me say "Bahb, you are so right!" All the time!

So from one hetero guy to another, Bahb, stop being a little bitch!

You are a great brother, a great friend, and a great writer, and your sports knowledge is also great.

It's just not the
best, because that is my title!

It's good to be the KING!

Incedently, the name Fu2rman did not happen the way Bahb told it. I was the Fu2rman first. Then Bahb started calling me F U 2. It's actually always been Fu2r (Future) for short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home