Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Nice Job Bahb!!!
Google

Monday, January 31, 2005

Nice Job Bahb!!!



Sorry all, I was at work with the man holding me down so I could only make a quick comment on the Piazza sham...I mean marriage...

Bahb, this was some brilliant reporting!

That picture....can you say, 'deer caught in the headlights?'

I don't blame Alicia Rickter a bit, ex-Playboy model, ex-Baywatch star, that's a lot of ex's!

Ex, this-or-that doesn't pay the bills.

Then there's Piazza, with a career coming to an end that needs, and will get, endorsments...

...now that could pay some bills!

Factor in the attempt the Mets are making to be competitive, add in the playoff bonuses that of course are in Piazza's contract....

...and our girl Alicia just hit the jackpot!

She still gets to have her boy toys, and finally afford them.

And,

Mike Piazza still gets to have his boy toys too!!!

What an arrangement!!!

Piazza can sell himself, to pimp conservative companies crap, and still maintain his lifestyle!

And it only cost him an ex-Babewatch Co-Star, good business move Mike!

Attention:

Any lesbian golfers out there looking for a fake husband? I'm up for it! We could go out to the clubs, hit the VIP rooms, and pick up chicks together! It'd be great! C'mon, call me, email, whatever!

I'll work cheap!

I only want a big house and a Porsche!

How easy is that!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Bahb,
If you don't win a Pulitzer it will be a CRIME!
The Fu2rman

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home