Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Good God, It's Great To Be This Good!
Google

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Good God, It's Great To Be This Good!



So, like I said, Pats and Eagles win.

You might think it is easy to be The Fu2rman, it's not!

All week, I had emails every single day telling me what and idiot I am, for this or that. Or what a genious I am, and then some chucklehead was going to bet his kids college fund on the outcome of an F***ing football game! I know I'm always right in the area of sports, but for you gamblers out there, consider, I rarely talk points!

Be smart, or quit betting!

I don't want to hear another damn thing about me being right, BUT my pick didn't cover the spread!

You suck!

And I'm sorry your wife is in last years clearance clothes, and in old lingerie that doesn't fit her anymore, that's your problem! And too damn bad that your kid is going to work instead of attending the crappy college you can afford to send them to. Even with your win you wouldn't have pulled off USC. You know you weren't sending them to USC, you weren't getting your kid's discount on the SC football games next year anyway!

So get over it!

Don't blame The Fu2rman!

Sorry, I have to vent sometimes.

I know, to you, I am the 'perfect' Fu2rman, king of all, but I am still a human being!

Cut me some slack once in a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home