Fu2rman on Sports and Society: A Couple Other Places You Must Read...
Google

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Couple Other Places You Must Read...


Here are two great examples from two blogs I read on a regular basis.

First is my boy Pastorius over at CUANAS.

This is a post about the latest negotiations with North Korea, always check Pastorius' commentary on the events, he is sure to add insight with a very appropriate US twist, to bring it down to earth, so we can all understand it. On this one he quotes The Godfather, Vito Corleone to bring it home.

CUANAS on North Koreas agreement to drop NUKE program

Second is a The Astute Blogger, Pastorius turned me on to him. This guy comes up with things that I wish I would have thought of, I can't think of a greater compliment. Here is one example...

The Astute Blogger on PORKBUSTING

Enjoy, and read them often, they can be linked from my site, just click on them on the right side of this page.

What are you waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home