Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Still Alive
Google

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Still Alive


Tonight the Pistons totally decimated the Heat, 91-66.

66?

Ouch!

Yeah, yeah, I know, Dwayne Wade sat this one out.

And, like the whole series, the Pistons continued showing up every other game.

I have a big question...

A strained rib muscle is going to keep Wade out of a game of this magnitude?

This is the post-season, you better be really hurt if your not going to suit-up.

Is this injury worse than we are being told?

Is he going to be effective at all on Monday?

Was this a ploy, let Wade rest this one, we'll just give up this game and win it at home in game 7?

Whatever the case, my reputation rests on the Pistons actually playing 2 games in a row.

Well, maybe not my entire reputation, but you know what I mean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home