Fu2rman on Sports and Society: At Least The NBA Can Make Me Happy...
Google

Friday, June 03, 2005

At Least The NBA Can Make Me Happy...

Well kinda.

The Pistons only seem to want to play
every other game.

That ain't gonna fly boys, you gotta win 2 in-a-row now.

At least I haven't lost that series yet, and unlike so many of the talking heads on all our favorite sports shows,
I'm not John Kerrying the series.

You know, by picking the 'Pistons'
but only after I picked the 'Heat' first!

No no, not
The Fu2rman, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

I can be that way,
'cause it doesn't happen very often.

Like for instance, in the first round of the playoffs, 6 of 8.

Not great, but respectable to say the least.

Second round, 4 of 4.

That was nice.

Round three, so far, 1 of 1. With one to go, and I'm still in it, not looking great, but still in.

So far this year, 11 of 13.

I was just looking at TBS to see what Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, Magic Johnson and anybody else had predicted,
and I can't find a damn thing.

Why do you think that is?

They are not
11 of 13, that's why!

However, Steve Kerr at
Yahoo! seems to always keep his picks up, and he's 12 of 13.

OK, even
I'm impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home