Fu2rman on Sports and Society: I'm Feeling Better
Google

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm Feeling Better

My picks are looking better.

San Antonio played at the pace Phoenix wanted, and still beat them.

That's the thing about The
Spurs, they can play whatever style you want, and beat you.

They played the fast-passed game that should favor The
Suns, and won. If the Suns try to play a slow-paced game, The Spurs will destroy them.

The
Pistons-Heat series that had me on the fence, is looking good for me.

Shaq was good tonight,
not stellar, but good.

Dwayne Wade looked like a sophomore for the first time in the post-season.

Not suprising,
what do you expect? He's played all year against a very weak Eastern Conference, and met the Nets (that just eeked into the playoffs), and the Wizards in the first 2 rounds. Neither team could even hand them one loss.

The
Pistons are the first real team they've faced.

The
Pistons have been given very little respect since becoming World Champs last year, from myself included.

This is the best blessing they could have hoped for.

What better way to motivate a team?

I don't necessarily think The
Pistons are going to run over The Heat, but they gotta win the series.

So says The Great Fu2rman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home