Fu2rman on Sports and Society: NBA Finals
Google

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

NBA Finals


Is it going to be an easier series than anyone expected?

Will the Pistons even win
one game?

Well, if they don't win tonight, any fu2r wins will be meaningless,
they cannont win 4 straight against the Spurs. And I don't want to hear any, 'what about the Red Sox crap'.

I must admit, I'm even a little surprised that the Spurs are up 2-0.

I thought for sure the Pistons would win game one. It usually takes game 1 to get your rhythm back after an 8 day layoff like the Spurs had.

It only took them about half a quarter.

They've played 8 quarters of basketball, the Pistons outscored the Spurs in the 1st, but since then have only managed to tie them in the 3rd quarter of the 2nd game. Otherwise, it's been
all Spurs.

I thought game 1's 15 point win was a blowout, (by Finals standards, C'mon, these are the best 2 teams in the league, right!), but Sunday's 21 point win was just too easy for the Spurs.

We shall see what tonight brings, I really hope the Pistons show up tonight.

Of course I want to be right and see the Spurs win, but please,
entertain me along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home