Fu2rman on Sports and Society: How Good Am I?
Google

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

How Good Am I?

Unlike the other supossed sports experts, I stuck with my Pistons pick.

When eveyone else was jumping ship, and changing horses mid-stream and jumping on the Heat bandwagon and whatever other cliches you can think of, The Great Fu2rman held strong with the Pistons.

Not that I wasn't a little worried, not that I wasn't concerned that the Pistons would be able to win a game in Miami, but I always stay with my original pick.

Good thing too...

Because...

The Pistons finally did it, they beat The Heat
in Miami.

Game 7 and the Eastern Finals go to The Pistons.

So I was right,
again, but this shouldn't suprise anyone, it doesn't suprise me.

What does that put me at for the NBA Playoff picks?

12 out 14?

Yeah, 12 out of 14, that's pretty good right?

Stay tuned and I'll tell you who wins it all.

Time to celebrate my genious.

I'm peace 'n out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home