Fu2rman on Sports and Society: These NBA Playoffs!
Google

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

These NBA Playoffs!


Of course I got the 2 easy ones right.

Miami and Phoenix swept their series'.

That's 2 for me

Detroit and San Antonio are both up 3-1, and heading home.

Denver had me worried, for about a minute, but Tim Duncan being the X-factor, like I said, has stepped up.

I picked Indiana and Sacramento.

Indy has tied Boston at 2-2, I still say they're going to win. They both have one win at home and one away. Indy will step up to take the series.

I picked Sac over Seattle, and Seattle is up 3-1, and going back to Seattle.

Yep, I'm in trouble here. I've always hated The Kings, and here's yet another reason to hate them.

I said Washington and Houston would win.

I started out looking golden in the Houston series, and thought I blew it on Washington.

Now, not so much.

They have flipped on me. Washington won 2 in a row and tied it up at 2 apiece, and Houston dropped 3 straight, to go down 2-3.

At least Houston is going home to play the game that could tie the series, not that it has mattered so far.

Washington vs. Chicago is going to come down to who can win on the road.

I still say Washington, I picked 'em for a reason, stick with 'em.

How am I doing?

2 series are a done deal, 2 more have 3 games to win 1 to clinch.

That alone gives me half my picks.

Add the 2 series that are tied, and my win percentage should be solid, to say the least.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home