Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Eastern Conference Finals
Google

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Eastern Conference Finals


My boy Bahb just made his early prediction. And as all early predictions go, he can change them as he sees the play of the teams involved.

He says Miami vs. Indiana in the Eastern Conferance Finals.

He says it is Shaq's year, with his jilted chick plan.

I couldn't agree more

Miami definately goes to the Conferance Finals, Shaq has to prove he is not the fat lazy bastard he was in LA, you know, the one that got him traded.

Indy still has a tough series against the Boston Celtics, which I think Indy will win, even though they lost game one.

But then they face a really tough Detroit Pistons.

You know, 'cause The Great Fu2rman said
the Pistons will beat the Philly 76er's.

Then--

Detroit vs. Indy?

Detroit is such a sleeper, they are the
Spurs of the East.

Boring,
but effective, defense, defense, BLAH, BLAhh, blah, blaaah, bluuu...

I won't say the outcome just yet,
but if it comes to Detroit vs. Indy, my early prediction is go with the Pistons.

Then,
of course, they lose to Miami in the Conference Finals.

I'd say, with only seeing
one of the 40 days of the playoffs, and only 4 games--

The Finals come down to
Miami vs. Houston

Just speculation of course,
but you know how that goes, I'm always right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home