Fu2rman on Sports and Society: NBA Playoffs
Google

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

NBA Playoffs


Not a bad start on my predictions.

Miami, Houston and Detroit are dominating their series' so far, all 2-0.

Phoenix is off to a 1-0 start. After tomorrow, I expect they will be 2-0.

Indiana evened things up with Boston at one apiece.

Chicago beat Washington, which surprised me, but it's only on game.

The bigger surprises are in San Antonio and Seattle.

I said Sacramento would beat Seattle, but they are in a 0-2 hole. This one isn't looking good for me. They are headed to Sacramento for the next two games, and Sac is tough to beat in Arco Arena. Seattle won the first meeting in Arco but lost the last one, as recently as April 5th, by 21 points. If the Kings can grab two games at home, I'll be looking good again. If Seattle wins one of the next two, I'd call it over.

As I said about San Antonio, Denver COULD upset them IF Tim Duncan is not at 100%.

He's not.

Duncan looked like he was wearing lead sneakers, he had no elevation and looked tired. In the fourth quarter he had seven shots, all within 8 feet and made none of them. They only lost by six, so this series is far from over.

So far it looks great for me in four of the series', two others I'm in good shape. I'm only looking bad in one series. Tomorrow will shed some light on the Denver/San Antonio series.

Not bad if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home