Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Here Here!
Google

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Here Here!


Bahb is saying F#@% the Dodgers, I've already said F#@% the Angels.

Just in case you forgot what I said on January 3rd, I will say agian...


Hey Dodgers!

Moreno wants your market, ours is open, let's trade stadiums!

It goes down like this, fire DePodesta, hire me, and the Anaheim Dodgers will be kicking the hell out of the Los Angeles Angels in 2 years!

I guarantee it!

Now I realize some of my critics are going to say 'but they don't really play eachother, LA is an NL team Anaheim is an AL team!'

To this I say, No freakin' kidding, but see who plays in the post-season, and which Angels beg their Fu2rman era Anaheim Dodger buddies for choice tickets to the World Series in Anaheim.

Bahb expressed his anti-Dodger sentiment pretty well, and now if the Dodgers want to get serious, my offer is still on the table.

It appears they don't care about winning, as I still have not received a call...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Bahb,
It's gotta be something in the water in LA, Lakers/Kupchak sucks, Dodgers/DePodesta sucks, coincidence? I think not.
Thank god we don't have a football team in LA!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good fucking point!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home