Fu2rman on Sports and Society: A Little Collection Of Emails...
Google

Friday, February 18, 2005

A Little Collection Of Emails...

Well, what the hell?

I sent a simple request to send me emails, but damn, these are the good ones! Look at what I have to deal with everyday....

Hey Guys,
My kid sucks at any sprt I put him in. What can I do? He throws like a girl, and anytine the ball comes to him he runs the other way.
Please help,
J. Cxxxxx

Buy him some ballet shoes...


Fu2rman and Bahb,

I'm in college, I have a chance to throw for xxxx, but I just knocked up my girlfriend. I can throw smoke, and I know I can go pro, but what do I do about this chick I knocked up?

Suck it up dude, if you're that good, go pro, the kid will be well taken care of then.



Fu2rman an sports,

I have a coach that suck. He hate me. I can dunk as a freshman, but he dont play me, I came in as the star, i got a car, and my pad is payit for.

You chucklehead, this is my problem with basketball, shut up and listen to your damn coach, you might actually put some useful info into that tiny brain of yours! You must not be very special, LeBron didn't even need to BE a freshman. And we all heard about him as a high school senior, who are you? A freshman and can dunk, please! Bahb's boy is in High School, white, and he can dunk....


Do you see what I mean?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well Fu2rman

it looks like you've gotten popular with what you've wrote so far. i congratulate you!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was some great advice! You guys a so cool.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home