Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Bahb, Help Me Out Here!
Google

Monday, February 14, 2005

Bahb, Help Me Out Here!


OK this is a moral question.

Bahb, my boss has a daughter, (pictured), I've met her a few times, and then today she handed me this picture. She said, "Am I bad? I might need a spanking!" Then with a wink, she walked away and left. Her intentions are obvious, but her dad gets pissed whenever anyone even mentions how good looking his daughter is. If you even say "Dude your daughter is freakin' hot!" Forget about it! He goes totally crazy!!

You know the question, bosses daughter, totally hot, kinda nasty I now know, so do I or do I not?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, she's hot! Why not? You can always get a new job, broads like this only come along every so often!

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fu2,
You can always get another job.

Bahb

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home