Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Fu2r And Bahb, SD vs. Indy At The Fu2rman's.
Google

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Fu2r And Bahb, SD vs. Indy At The Fu2rman's.

Bahb,

I haven't heard from you, I'm worried about you!

A cordless screwdriver?

I had (and have) my couch made up for you.

I hope you're not buried in your backyard.

Especially since the Chargers are playing the Colts tomorrow at 1pm our time!

This is more than the game of the week. This is really important! Playoff implications to say the least, the first round bye is at stake here. Indy and SD have the same record, so winning this game is important,
but not mandatory.

The great Superbowl stories of late are stories of the late comer to the party. Jacksonville last year, so if the Bolt's or the Colt's have to come from from behind, they
should fear eachother.

These teams play into eachothers hands. You have a great run defense, but a weak pass defense in the Chargers. OK great, on the other side, you have Manning, the best passing QB in the league. So you shut down Edgrin James, but let Manning and his receivers go off? I beg of you Quentin Jammer, you have a great name for a Cornerback, "Jammer", c'mon, shut down a receiver, for me at least. I do have confidence in Jammer, but go ahead and name another SD Cornerback...

Harrison, Wayne and Stokley, these are three guys I'd put on my fantasy team. All part of the Colt's threat, and SD's concern.

SD's QB is solid, but it's all about LaDainian Tomlinson, and Antonio Gates. Keenan McCardell is going to be as useless as he has been since signing with the Chargers, he may not even play. At least pretending to play, as he has, he posed a threat, albeit pretend, at least he took some pressure off of L.T. and A.G.

This game is going to come down to my boy Marty S. and the Colt's Tony D. How fun!

The real issue is that they will probably meet again in the playoffs, and the coach that can access this game better, will win that game.

Bahb,

I hope all is well, you better not be in the doghouse that takes you away from my football weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home