Fu2rman on Sports and Society: I Told You So
Google

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Told You So


Angels get what they deserve.

On December 22 I said that Angel fans are going to miss David Eckstein and not like his replacement.

Well, as Eck's replacement Orlando Cabrera sits on the DL, Eck is on the way to start in this years All-Star Game.

You may ask, but if Cabrera was healthy would he be an All-Star?

Hell no, he is a streaky hitter at best, he is very solid as a defensive guy, but that is obviously only half the game.

I'm glad Eckstein got out. I just wish St. Louis would have played in Anaheim, or Los Angeles of Anaheim, whatever the F#@%, during the inter-league games so Angel fans could see what a bad decision the Angels made.

And once again, I show why I am The Fu2rman, The King, I called this in December!



This is where you all bow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is where I should be "bowing" but this time I am not going to do that, instead I'll kick your ass!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

The fact that you said you 'should' be bowing, says that I'm right, as usual.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home