Fu2rman on Sports and Society: I Told You So, Again
Google

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I Told You So, Again

I had a great offer, again, being such a perfect being, it happens.

A commenter said he would rather lick my ass than BOW to my greatness.

Maybe he said KICK, not LICK, but
whatever.

First, I've explained to ya'll,
I don't go that way. Otherwise I would have had Bahb's brother long ago.

Anyway, I pissed off a little chucklehead by saying that David Eckstein is better than Angel Shortstop, Orlando Cabrera.

Seriously, who is in the All-Star game, and who is on vacation?

With Cabrera on the DL, the Angels are still 7 games ahead in 1st place.

How is that possible?

Well it's not hard to replace an adequate defensive Shortstop, and add Cabrera's weak .234 Batting average, 22 RBI's, 4 Homeruns, and only 5 Staolen bases.

Enter Maicer Izturis.

In less than half the games he has a .325 Batting Average, 10 RBI's, and 0 Homeruns, (but with Vlad, Anderson and McPherson, you get 34 HR's), are you gonna miss 4 measly HR's?

No, and Izturis has 4 Stolen bases already.

This is why the Angels could spend way too much money on a Shortstop that is not only worse than the one you let go, but is also on the DL, and a minor leaguer is filling his little shoes.

Hey Artie, if you want to run a winning team, go ahead and call The Fu2rman...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home