Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Well Damn!
Google

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Well Damn!

With 5 of the 8 Playoff series over, I'm sitting pretty at predicting 4 of them right.

Today was a good chance for me to win one and lose one.

Neither happened.

Indiana lost in overtime.

I gotta thank Bahb for this email last night.

It looks like you are going to be right
about your Indiana over Boston prediction.
Good call.

--Bahb

It would have been a good idea to wait until the series was OVER, Bahb.

You had better not have jinxed me.

That puts Indy in a tie with Boston at 3 each.

No big deal, I'll give up that one game to get the Houston game.

Houston finally stepped up, cruising the 4th quarter to an 18 point win, a 4th I might add that Yao Ming didn't participate. With Mutumbo in the game, blocking and rebounding like mad, the struggling Yao was able to watch from the bench.

So, where we at?

Indy and Houston are pretty much down to one game, winner take all 7th games.

Unfortunately, both play on the road this Saturday.

What about the last series?

Washington has 2 games to get one win against Chicago.

Tomorrow they play in Washington, and that should wrap it up.

Fu2rman standings--

4 and 1 so far.

Indy has a great shot against Boston.

Washington should make short work against Chicago tomorrow.

Houston looked good down the stretch tonight, but playing Dallas at home is going to be tough.

But of course I stand by my pick, Houston will find a way to win.

Even if I miss the Indy or Houston picks, I won't miss both, and Washington is my lock, that puts me at 6 out of 8. Maybe 7 of 8!

And remember, my picks went in April 19th and 21st.

That was well before the first game, unlike some people, and I never changed teams, once I picked 'em, I stuck with 'em.

Even though I saw the freakin' Kings setting me up for dissapointment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home