Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Good News About The Lakers
Google

Friday, April 08, 2005

Good News About The Lakers

I would normally say I told you so! at this point about Kobe.

Ok, I can't help it, I freakin' told you so!

But Bahb has been dead on with Shaq.

I think I added enough to his point yesterday...The Shaq LA would have had, is not the guy playing in Miami.

After Kupchak screwed the pooch on the I'll do whatever it takes to keep Kobe BS, you remember, the one that made every team in the NBA know that Shaq had to be traded.

One would think, at least we got Odom, Butler and Grant.

Guess what?

Now you took on Grant's $29.6 million contract, you have no salary cap room to do a damn thing for two years!

Who can you trade to make some room?

Nobody else is going to be fool enough to take Grant.

Who else do you trade?

And for what?

At this point the Lakers shot themselves in the foot, they would have been better off keeping Shaq, fat and lazy, signing Tracy MacGrady, F#@% Kobe.

In two years, release Shaq, sign Yao Ming, and you have what the Rockets have right now.

A team good enough to beat the Lakers last night 114-100.

Kupchak is terrible without Jerry West, 10 out of 37 home games have not sold out.

You know how many home games you can get tickets to in Miami?

Yeah, good luck...

Lakers are screwed for two years, tickets are not in demand...

The good news,

cheap Laker tickets!

Hear what I'm sayin'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home