Fu2rman on Sports and Society: It's A Magical Time Of Year!
Google

Monday, March 14, 2005

It's A Magical Time Of Year!

Ah Spring Training!

The scent of Baseball in the air!

Thank God the rumor about Mariano Rivera being killed in a car accident was false!!!

But now my very favorite baseball player, Mr Rivera, has a slight case of bursitus in his elbow. Joe Torre says it's nothing to worry about, but Mariano had to save 53 games during the regular season last year. That's a lot of games.

But that would be great if you were a Dodger or Angel, but no, Mariano has to work deep into the post season.

Now he has a little bursitis in his elbow.

I have a solution for a possible situation, does Brian Cashman?

If you want to check my fantasy team, there is a perfect solution that nobody considered in the offseason...

Miguel Batista...He has been named Toronto's closer, but he was also being set up as their #3 starter.

How about Tom Gordon as a closer? That would suck! He is barley good enough to set up for Mariano.

Cashman is on thin ice with me right now.

I would back him on everything, but he's never thought about Mariano having problems.

I love Mariano, I would not put a number on my Yankee jersey because when it comes to winning, you gotta be ready to say goodbye, but I did consider #42, Mariano Rivera.

Cashman has never considered his bullpen. He went into last season without a lefty starer. He has no plan, no strategy for his pitching staff. Although, I like what I see from his starters he picked up this year. Johnson, Pavano and Wright are great additions, but your bullpen is weak at best.

The Fu2rman is ready to take over.

I'll let one more year go by, but if the 2005 Yankees aren't wearing rings...

Fire Brian Cashman, and call the Fu2rman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home