Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Anonymous, You Wanted A Score Card?
Google

Monday, April 18, 2005

Anonymous, You Wanted A Score Card?


How about that score card?

You can check my facts if you want.

I said The Clippers beat New Orleans.

They did.

I said The Clipps lose to Houston.

They did.

I said the Lakers lose to Dallas.

They did.

I said the Lakers drop a game to either Golden State or Portland.

They did.

I said The Clippers finish with a better record than The Lakers.

They did.

Any questions?

One thing I missed is that Kobe didn't fake an injury.

I'm OK missing that one, he has contract obligations that generate income, so the incentive is there to play.

Another miss may be the final standings.

I said-

Clipps 37-45
Lakers 35-47

Current standings.

Clipps 36-45
Lakers 34-47

Clipps should pick up one more win against New Orleans.
Lakers have no excuse for losing to Portland, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Go LA!, both of you
, win one for the Fu2rman!

That would make me 6 for 6.

Or, worst case, 4 for 6.



I'll tell you what is going to happen in the playoffs once the matchups are set.

Until then,

The Fu2rman is un-freakin'-believable...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was good, I have been watching, you hit it. I can't wait to see your playoff picks, I have a pool at work. I have to pick my teams soon, help me...

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home