Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Anonymous said, blah blah blah
Google

Monday, April 18, 2005

Anonymous said, blah blah blah

Anonymous said...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

8:56 PM

Anonymous said...

anonymous said.........that's right bitch, he's healthy....and you beter believe it, I'm coming after you!

8:57 PM


These were comments in regard to 'The NBA Is Heating Up'.

As far as shutting the fuck up.

No

And the second comment. Let me ask, WTF are you talking about?

That's right bitch he's healthy...and I better believe it?

I can only guess that you are talking about Tim Duncan.

Fine whatever, I was saying I was going to reserve comment on the Spurs success until I know his true status, healthy or not healthy, 100% effective or 50%?

Get it?

Oh but wait! He's healthy! I beter believe it! Because some anonymous chucklehead in clownshoes said so!

Again, No

Now the last part is going to disappoint you, in advance, I'm sorry.


You're coming after me!

Sorry man, I like chicks, you won't be coming
after me, before me or anywhere even remotely close to me!

Never going to happen, not that I have anything against gay people. Remember a couple months ago when we talked about Bahb's gay brother? More power to you, but
you're barkin' up the wrong tree.

However,
I gotta give you this, you sound like a polite lover. You were going to come after me, putting my pleasure ahead of yours. I bet your boyfriends really appreciate that.

Anonymous, here is some advice on leaving comments,
make sense, be interesting, and stop hitting on straight guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

See what I mean? Polite guy, although he told me to "shut the fuck up" Maybe he meant shut the fuck up--and come.??? Whatever, he posted anonymous, or I would send his info to your brother.

It's funny you say 'what about Detroit', I was thinking they haven't done much all year, except host a huge brawl. But actually they won 54 games this year to finish 5 games behind the Heat in 2nd place. Take the jilted broad out of that, and Detroit takes top seed, easy.

And you are right, The Heat should play Washington in round 2, and then Indy or Detroit in the Eastern Conference finals. I'm not sayin' who yet....

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home