Fu2rman on Sports and Society: Get A Load Of This!
Google

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Get A Load Of This!

If you have read the Miss Eyre and Fu2rman blog, you know my friend G. Escobar is home from his second tour of Iraq.

Now, G grew up in Anaheim, graduated from an Anaheim High School, the whole 9 yards,
so he's obviously an Angel fan.

We went to a bar in Anaheim to watch the 2nd Angel/Yankee game.

Of course,
I was the only Yankee fan in the place.

Then 3 cute blondes roll in, and G starts talking to them. One says she's a Yankee fan.
Of course G is disgusted, and says, go sit with my friend The Fu2rman!

I say,
Come on over here, this is the Yankee section!

So she sits down in G's seat, and we start talking. All the while I'm thinking,
thanks G, cute blonde, hot little bod, I owe you one G!

Then I notice someone around me has some bad BO.

Teddy, a guy that G and I know is on the other side of me. He works construction, and looks like he came from work to watch the game.

My thought of course is,
I hope she doesn't smell him as much as I do, she may think it is me that smells!

Then I think about it,
Teddy has been sitting next to me for about 15 minutes. I better confirm this.

So I lean over to Teddy, and ask him,
so how's work?

I wasn't listening to a word he said,
I was only interested in confirming his maleodor, and convincing him to go somewhere else.

Well I confirmed one thing, it was
not Teddy that smelled.

I turned my attention back to Blondie, and the smell seemed to be gone.

Maybe it was someone that was standing behind me,
and now he's gone, I'm golden, Blondie won't think it was me, game back on.

So I start chatting her up again.

Then she reached for her beer, and
damnit if I didn't get a whiff of that awful BO again.

It was her! It was Blondie that stunk!

WTF!

How does a good looking person go out, dress up, look good,
and still totally disregard personal hygiene?

It is simply criminal.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Dude, this was no kind of in heat, mating call, or anything like it, it was REPELENT!

And she showed up in about the 7th inning, so don't think I wasn't 10-12 beers into the night already.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home