Fu2rman on Sports and Society: I'm Gonna Be A Women's Tennis Groupie
Google

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm Gonna Be A Women's Tennis Groupie

Oh yeah, I'm serious!

However, I'm going on the Eastern European/Russian circuit.

Did you see Daniela Hantuchova lose to Lindsey Davenport yesterday?

It looked like Davenport was going to roll right over Hantuchova, but she came back to give Davenport a run for her money.

But who cares?

That's not why we watch women's tennis.

Have you seen the talent that the Russian's and Eastern European's are crankin' out?

Plus, some of them can actually play a pretty good game of tennis, but again, who cares?


Look how hot they are!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Grandma C,

First, I'm not a dog for pointing out the obvious, but I know what you're saying.

That is why The Fu2rMOM doesn't visit this site, she may be a Saint, but me, not-so-much.

It is the same reason Mrs Damf (Bahbs Mom) and Mrs. Bahb Damf are also not encouraged to read.

But seriously, have you seen the TALENT, Kournikova, Sharapova, and now Hantuchova?

Yikes! There must be something they are feeding their tennis stars!

Or is it if their name ends in "ova" I don't know, but it works for me!

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was a dog I'd be smelling those...

...Oh how I wish!

And what are you people doing stealing my wyrd name?

bahB

3:53 PM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

bahB,

I have never known another person that spelled their name B-A-H-B. I thought Mr Bahb Damf was the only one, so tell us more about you. Who are you?

You are obviously a smart guy, I didn't even think that if I were a dog I could put my snout in their crotch and people wouldn't even think twice.

Great comment bahB!

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home